Wednesday 9 April 2014

Welcome!!

Hello everyone! 

I've been considering starting a blog for a while now, for a few different reasons. 

Reading has been a favorite hobby of mine for as long as I can remember, but unfortunately none of my friends share my love of books. I'm hoping to use this blog as a place to talk about books and to hear the opinions of others who love reading as well! 

I also love baking, and it's a hobby I continually try to improve on. I would love to share recipes and photos of my creations with others, as well as to see what other people are making. 

As a junior in high school, my life is often very busy. I volunteer with several different groups, work, babysit, spend time with friends, and of course try to fit in some reading or baking whenever possible! I am intending to apply to nursing school in the fall,  and my eventual hope is to become a doctor...I may occasionally post about things going on in my day to day life, so stay tuned for that :)

So with that being said, on this blog you may find any combination of book/movie reviews, movie trailers, reading challenges, TBRs, recipes, photos of things I bake posts about the goings-on in my life, and things that humor me :) My posting will likely get sporadic at times so please bear with me, but I'll try to keep things as regular as possible.

Thanks for stopping by my blog! 



No comments:

Post a Comment