Sunday 20 April 2014

Pin of the Week: How to Plan 1 Year of Blog Posts



Again I apologize for the terrible photo quality as of late, but until my laptop is fixed, screenshots and iPad photos will unfortunately have to do.

Anyway, here is my choice for this week's Pin of the Week, a helpful post entitled "How to Plan One Year of Blog Post Ideas" written by the one and only Adrienne over at http://www.themommymess.com 

As a total newbie to blogging, still unsure of the exact direction I want my blog to take, I found her planning tips very helpful to come up with some seasonal blog posts for at least the next few months. For example: May = Mother's Day, Graduation. June = Father's Day, End of School Year. 

Whether you are new to blogging like myself, or an experienced blogger who still lacks some organization skills, I highly encourage you to check out this lovely post.

Thanks for reading, enjoy your day everyone :)

Link to Post: http://www.themommymess.com/2013/12/how-to-plan-one-year-of-blog-post-ideas.html

No comments:

Post a Comment