YOU WILL NEED:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup icing (powdered) sugar
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 8 oz. package of cream cheese, softened
1. Melt butter in a saucepan over low to medium heat. Gradually stir in brown sugar; stir until fully combined and the mixture has begun to boil. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
2. Using a mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy. On low speed, gradually add icing sugar. Once fully combined, continue to beat for 1-2 minutes.
3. Slowly add and mix in the brown sugar and butter mixture. When fully combined, continue beating for another minute or so.
4. Using a spatula, fold the mini chocolate chips into the mixture.
5. Serve cool, with a selection of dipping options (pretzels, strawberries, animal crackers, etc).
Brought this to a baby shower tonight and it went over incredibly well! I'll definitely be making this again in the future.